Volunteering at Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust.
The Sir Robert Ogden Macmillan Centre Complementary Therapy Service values the support and services provided by our Complementary Therapy Volunteers.
Anyone wishing to become involved and volunteer as a complementary therapist need to;
- Contact the SROMC Complementary Therapy Service and obtain an application form.
- All volunteers at Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust will undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check .
Telephone: 01423 557316
All volunteers require;
- An appropriate qualification at a level that qualifies them to practice, recognised by the Complementary and Natural Health Council (CNHC) or an alternative approved professional regulatory body.
- Have a current registration with the CNHC or approved professional regulatory body.
- Have valid Personal Liability Insurance
- Evidence of current annual CPD points
- Attend Mandatory Volunteer Induction Training in line with trust Policy
- Hold a Valid First Aid Certificate