We are excited to welcome our new diploma students this weekend. We hope this is the start of a long and happy journey into Complementary Therapy. We wish you all the best. Wishing you were joining the new cohort, thinking about a career change or already qualified and looking to add to your portfolio? Applications are open for the April 2022 diplomas with dates to be added soon. Email us at hif.natural.healthschool.nhs.net or call 01423 557316.
Volunteering at Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust.
The Sir Robert Ogden Macmillan Centre Complementary Therapy Service values the support and services provided by our Complementary Therapy Volunteers.
Anyone wishing to become involved and volunteer as a complementary therapist need to;
- Contact the SROMC Complementary Therapy Service and obtain an application form.
- All volunteers at Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust will undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check .
Telephone: 01423 557316
All volunteers require;
- An appropriate qualification at a level that qualifies them to practice, recognised by the Complementary and Natural Health Council (CNHC) or an alternative approved professional regulatory body.
- Have a current registration with the CNHC or approved professional regulatory body.
- Have valid Personal Liability Insurance
- Evidence of current annual CPD points
- Attend Mandatory Volunteer Induction Training in line with trust Policy
- Hold a Valid First Aid Certificate