We are celebrating our 1st Birthday! We can’t believe it’s 12 months since we launched the NHS Natural Health School at the NEC in Birmingham.
It’s been quite a year, and we couldn’t be happier of our achievements so far. Thank you to everyone who has attended our courses and supported us as we continue to strive to improve the standards of Complementary Therapy delivery and develop the next generation of Complementary Therapy Experts.
Since our launch we have;
- Had 124,461 visits to our website
- Held 26 courses
- Trained 140 students
- Created and delivered the first NHS Certificate in Complementary Therapy training for Cancer and Occupational Health Pathways
- Winner of the FHT Complementary Therapy Tutor of the year award 2018
- Winner of the Complementary Therapy Award for Furthering Integrated Healthcare 2018
- Winner of the Janey Loves Platinum Award Complementary Therapy Wellbeing Charity of the Year 2018
- Finalist of the FHT Complementary Therapist of the Year Award 2018
- Finalist of the Medipex NHS Innovation Award 2018
- Presented at 4 National Conferences
- Have been published in featured articles by the Voluntary Regulatory Organisations CNHC and FHT, professional journals and the press
- Been guests on local and BBC Radio
- Featured guest of the month for The Therapist Business Club providing vlogs and blogs for members in 2018